Learning Fundamentals, Inc. values you and your business and respects your right of privacy. In the course of working with you to place your business it is necessary for us to obtain personal information about you. We are posting this notice to inform of what type of information we may collect, what we do with that information, and with whom we might share it.
How We Protect Confidentiality
We restrict access to personal information about you to employees who need to know that information in order to provide products and services to you. We maintain physical, electronic, and procedural safeguards to ensure the privacy of your information.
Information We Collect
We collect nonpublic personal financial information about you from:
- Information we receive from you on orders and emails
- Information about your transactions with us and our affiliates
The information may include, but is not limited to, your name, address, telephone number, credit card information, medical history, and other similar information.
Information We Disclose to Third Parties
We do not sell your information to other companies for their own marketing purposes.
In the course of our general business practices, we may disclose the information we collect for the following reasons:
- To a third party if the disclosure will enable that party to perform a business or professional function for us.
- To a third party to protect you, and us, against fraud and unauthorized transactions.
- To a third party as required by law.